Thursday, 6 June 2013




shaun vs creeper


this is my finished animation this wasn't the animation i actually had planned to finish and upload to my blog but because i left things to late i needed to do a quick animation jus so i could get it uploaded to my blog and up dated with this animation it was only a small model based animation i wish i had taken my time and got the idea that i originally had planned and been able to get a better grade.






for this assignment we were asked to create a little stop motion animation i left mine to late so i chose one of my old ones and edited it so that it will all fit into the limit that i needed to reach so i added a animation and title screen this is defiantly not the way i planned my animation but because of me been lazy i had to use the easy one.


i asked my peers for some feed back and these are a few i got back.

5 comments:

  1. Big Hugil's Animation Brah ahaha I like it Jack, I think the dramatic music works well with the trailer theme, good effort p.s. I wouldn't want to be that blue penis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the credits and the titles all the way through as i think it works really well, however i would want to see more footage of the two clay models. But good effort jack well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your animation the music fits really well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that this is a good animation and the music suits it. To improve this I think that if you added more clay figures it would be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this animation. I like how you have done it as a trailer and I like the effects you used. Well done

    ReplyDelete